First of all, Thanks to Neno Loje, Ed Blankenship and Charles Sterling for taking charge of this day.
Today started with a warm welcome from the organization, then many short sessions of 20 min are presented by many MVP's
based on job and daily experiences on VS ALM Stuff. NO breaks (Just 5 min between sessions to gap some refreshement)!
Below the list of some discused topics and links to sites/blogs for additional information to be up to date.
- ALM Rangers: Build Customization Guidance:
- ALM Rangers: Automating the Build-deploy-test Process with VS11 Lab Management:
- Managing Dependencies with AIT Tools and how it compares to NuGet:
- Using Kinect to control TFS Build Monitors:
Telemetry and Automated Error Reporting:
- Managing Test Artifacts when going to the next Release:
- Team Companion and Dev11:
- Lab Management for VMWare:http://vmwarelab.codeplex.com/ (coming soon on CodePlex)
- TFS Event Workflows
This was a great day with a lot of FUN and very important content. Up to Product Team Sessions next days.